- An excellent application of Emotional Detox is after a “rough” day. It helps erase the emotional charge of the previous day so you can wake up feeling like you have hit the “reset button.” Even if the stress still persists, the emotional reaction to the situation should be reduced.
- It is much better to release deep-seated stress at night when the body has an opportunity to process during sleep.
- Some customers experience vivid dreams or simply sleep very deeply. Others can have restless nights of sleep. If one’s sleep is too disturbed simply take Emotional Detox less frequently.
- You might experience grogginess for a few minutes upon waking up. However, once the day begins, you should feel clearer.
- Everyone varies in the amounts of stress to process depending on the day or month. You can take Emotional Detox as little as once a week, and over time will still get substantial results.
* You have asked your body and mind to undergo a major cleansing – it has. Such cleansing consumes resources at a high rate of speed. Consider replenishing your body’s stores with fresh fruit, vegetable juices, and high-quality food.